OBX Wedding Fest 2018
We are in the process of planning our 2019 OBX Wedding Fest! Engaged and planning a wedding now? Attend the 2019 Wedding Weekend and Expo on January 19-20th!
Check every item off your to-do list at this laid-back one day wedding show. Meet and mingle with vendors, sample cuisine, take advantage of booking discounts, win prizes, and more! See the complete list of vendors below.
Duck Woods Country Club ∙ 50 S Dogwood Trail, Southern Shores, NC 27949
Sunday, August 26, 2018 ∙ 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
$10 - includes a free bag for swag and a raffle ticket(s) for a door prize package giveaway:
- Tickets purchased online before August 26th grants TWO raffle ticket entries into one of the three amazing door prize package giveaways.
- Tickets purchased at the door will receive one raffle ticket for entry into one of the three door prize package giveaways.
Vendors offer their own individual booking perks and giveaways at the event! See their deals under the list of Wedding Pros below.
The Outer Banks Wedding Association is thrilled to give away three different door prize packages!
It's easy! You will receive a raffle ticket(s) when you check-in at the door, then you will deposit your raffle ticket(s) into the package giveaway of your choice.
- Two night stay for two at the Hilton Garden Inn (excludes weekends and holidays).
- Choose your adventure through Kitty Hawk Kites: Tandem Hang Gliding -Flyboard/JetPak - Jet Ski Tour - Guided Kayak Tour - Stand Up Paddleboard Tour - Surf Lesson -Vineyard Voyage.
- Four tickets to Roanoke Island Festival Park.
- Two night stay at First Colony Inn (excluding holiday weekends), gift cards to use at some of the best local restaurants for lunch or dinner, a wine tasting, and exquisite tasting olive oil from Ella's Olive.
- Couples Massage: Relax in the company of your loved one, dear friend or family member in one of Sanderling's serene couples’ suites where you both will indulge in a light to medium pressure massage focusing on deep relaxation and calm. (Deep tissue and aromatherapy are not included but can be added.) Fifty Minutes valued at $230.
- Lunch at the Life Saving Station
- Two night stay at Hampton Inn & Suites - Outer Banks in Corolla. (Must be redeemed by 8/21/2019 - Details here)
- Gift Card to IC Jewelry
- Sinsational Desires Gift Package
Packages must be used by August 31, 2019. Do not need to be present to win. Complete package details will be available soon!
Click here to view the map!
Apparel & Jewelry
Bar & Spirits
Beauty & Spa
Cakes & Confections
Caterers & Restaurants
Ceremony & Reception Venues
Coordinators & Planners
Floral & Decor
Officiants & Chapels
Looking for a place to stay during the Wedding Fest weekend? Browse accommodations options here.
- Create a wedding only email — an email address just for your wedding communications will be very helpful. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring someone with you — a bridesmaid, your mom, a friend, your fiancé! It will be helpful and more fun to have their input and advice.
- Bring pre-made labels — many vendors offer prizes, and you may want to request more information from certain vendors. You will save time and the hassle of repeatedly writing your info down multiple times. Example label: Name, fiancé’s name, email, phone, address, and when you’re getting married.
- Take notes + photos — Prepare a list of vendor categories and take notes on which ones you connect with. Tons of couples book vendors during the weekend, so make sure you track what you have booked, paid for, and agreed to! Taking photos will help you remember who you talked to, and revisit décor/cakes/vendors you loved.
- Oh, and come hungry!
The OBX Wedding Fest is only open to vendors who are members of the Outer Banks Wedding Association. If you'd like to be a vendor, please consider applying to join the Association!