OBX Wedding Fest 2018
Check every item off your to-do list at this one day wedding show. Meet and mingle with vendors, sample cuisine,
take advantage of booking discounts, win prizes, and more! Caterers, photographers, florists, planners, DJs, officiants and more will be at the Fest to help you plan your Outer Banks wedding.
Duck Woods Country Club ∙ 50 S Dogwood Trail, Southern Shores, NC 27949
Sunday, August 26, 2018 ∙ 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
$10 - includes a free bag for swag and a raffle ticket(s) for a door prize package giveaway:
- Tickets purchased online before August 26th grants TWO raffle ticket entries into one of the three amazing door prize package giveaways.
- Tickets purchased at the door will receive one raffle ticket for entry into one of the three door prize package giveaways.
Vendors offer their own individual booking perks and giveaways at the event!
The Outer Banks Wedding Association is thrilled to give away three different door prize packages!
It's easy! You will receive a raffle ticket(s) when you check-in at the door, then you will deposit your raffle ticket(s) into the package giveaway of your choice.
Grab your crew and enjoy top local activities and attractions for free. Includes a two night stay for two.
Includes a two night stay, gift cards to use at some of the best local restaurants for lunch or dinner, and a wine tasting.
Pamper yo' self! Package details to come.
Businesses and complete details on the giveaways will be added here. Packages must be used by August 31, 2019.
- The Currituck Club
- Sarah D'Ambra Photography
- Southern Hospitality
- Sea Freeze
- An Outer Banks Affair
- IC Jewelry
- Sugar Creek Restaurant
- ColemanShots Photography
- Julie Dreelin's Beach Productions
- Coastyle Weddings & Events
- Duck Woods Country Club
- Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals
- Kristi Midgette Photography
- Ryan and Rach Photography
- Holiday House Weddings & Events
- Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment
- Neil GT Photography
- Rev. Jay
- Reel Love Weddings
- Genevieve Stewart Photography
- Glimmer Hair & Makeup
- The Embellishers
- Jason Denson Photography
- Basnights Lone Cedar Catering
- OBX Sunset Slush
- First Colony Inn
- Whalehead Club
- Sarah Keenan Creative
- Jonathon Pillow Photography
- Mulligan's Catering
- Coastal Blooms Florist
- The Chesapeake
- Ceremonies by Cynthia
- TRiO Wine, Beer & Cheese
- Create a wedding only email — an email address just for your wedding communications will be very helpful. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring someone with you — a bridesmaid, your mom, a friend, your fiancé! It will be helpful and more fun to have their input and advice.
- Bring pre-made labels — many vendors offer prizes, and you may want to request more information from certain vendors. You will save time and the hassle of repeatedly writing your info down multiple times. Example label: Name, fiancé’s name, email, phone, address, and when you’re getting married.
- Take notes + photos — Prepare a list of vendor categories and take notes on which ones you connect with. Tons of couples book vendors during the weekend, so make sure you track what you have booked, paid for, and agreed to! Taking photos will help you remember who you talked to, and revisit décor/cakes/vendors you loved.
- Oh, and come hungry!
The OBX Wedding Fest is only open to vendors who are members of the Outer Banks Wedding Association. If you'd like to be a vendor, please consider applying to join the Association!