OBX Wedding Fest 2019
The OBX Wedding Fest is a casual summer wedding planning event where engaged couples have the opportunity to meet with vendors of all types during one of the most beautiful times of the year.
The OBX Wedding Fest will take place at TWO locations brimming with vendors to help you knock out all the details of planning! Meet and mingle with vendors, sample cuisine + sweet treats, take advantage of booking discounts, win $500 towards your wedding, and more!
Jennette's Pier and Kitty Hawk Pier/Hilton Garden Inn Ballroom
Sunday, August 25, 2019 ∙ 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
One ticket grants you entry into both locations! Tickets can be purchased online and redeemed at the door of either venue. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door of both venues. Simply show your wristband, and you'll get right in to the other location.
April 1st through July 25th - $12
After July 25th - $15
First 50 ticket buyers will be entered to win one of TWO packages:
(1) Catering for up to 20 Guests at Village Beach Club for Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Reception, Bridal Luncheon, Farewell Brunch, or Pick Up Catering (Oceanfront deck or private clubhouse space. Dependent on availability. Menu to be approved by Private Event Director.)
(2) Golf Outing at Nags Head Golf Links. 8 rounds of 18 holes. Any time after noon. Rounds cannot be divided up in to 9 holes and tee times to be set by Private Event Director.
Vendors offer their own individual booking perks and giveaways at the event! We'll post their deals under the list of Wedding Pros as we get closer to the event.
Ticket holders have the chance to win a $500 voucher to use with the OBXWA vendor of their choice!
It's easy! You will receive a raffle ticket when you check-in, then you will deposit your raffle ticket into giveaway box at the opposite pier that you check in. This means to be eligible to win, you must attend both Fest locations.
Please note location of vendors - JP = Jennette's Pier, KHP = Kitty Hawk Pier
Looking for a place to stay during the Wedding Fest weekend? Browse accommodations options here.
- Create a wedding only email — an email address just for your wedding communications will be very helpful. Example: email@example.com
- Bring someone with you — a bridesmaid, your mom, a friend, your fiancé! It will be helpful and more fun to have their input and advice.
- Bring pre-made labels — many vendors offer prizes, and you may want to request more information from certain vendors. You will save time and the hassle of repeatedly writing your info down multiple times. Example label: Name, fiancé’s name, email, phone, address, and when you’re getting married.
- Take notes + photos — Prepare a list of vendor categories and take notes on which ones you connect with. Tons of couples book vendors during the weekend, so make sure you track what you have booked, paid for, and agreed to! Taking photos will help you remember who you talked to, and revisit décor/cakes/vendors you loved.
- Oh, and come hungry!
The OBX Wedding Fest is only open to vendors who are members of the Outer Banks Wedding Association. If you'd like to be a vendor, please consider applying to join the Association!